Although cheap, the internet does not cater for more valuable vehicles.
At Hughes Plane we are able to offer policies specifically for clients with prestige cars and multiple vehicles, ensuring that the cover is appropriate for these requirements and cost effective across them all.
Some examples of the covers available are:
- Any driver policies – allowing anyone to drive your vehicles
- The ability to drive any other car on a fully comprehensive basis
- Agreed value – removing any doubt regarding the settlement you would receive in a total loss or theft claim
- Choice of repairer – you may choose where the repair is carried out, to protect the vehicle value and warranty
- Full European driving cover
- Full breakdown cover, including in Europe
- A courtesy car similar to your own
- New car replacement for up to 2 years – should your new vehicle be written off or stolen within the first 2 years, rather than being replaced like for like with a second hand car, you would be entitled to a brand new one
- Cover for private number plates and high levels of personal belongings cover and lock replacements
The way in which your premium is calculated is based on your requirements as a whole, this means that the insurers are aware that not all vehicles can be driven at once and that you may only have No Claims Discount on some vehicles.
Their calculations are made looking at your overall driving history and requirements, often leading to very competitive rates with the enhanced cover you need.